Sharing my tips on how to whiten teeth with sultry soda and how to do this at home. As always, talk with your dentist surpassing doing anything to your teeth. As we all know, I am not a dentist and do not work in the dental industry. Just sharing my experience!
Hi friends! How’s the morning going so far? I’m getting ready for a little photoshoot, and moreover have a podcast interview later today. I hope you have a wonderful day ahead!
For today’s post, I’m doing a little reader’s request and sharing my wits whitening my teeth with sultry soda. I often get questions well-nigh what I use for my teeth, and my routine is pretty simple. I tend to stay yonder from conventional whitening products and whitening procedures considering they increase my tooth sensitivity and I don’t love the ingredients.
Having a whiter smile can definitely uplift your confidence, and standard teeth whitening products can be nonflexible on the budget. Not all of them are effective, they can contain sketchy ingredients, and there are a few household ingredients that can be used to help whiten teeth, including sultry soda! I’m dedicating this post to sharing my wits whitening my teeth with sultry soda and my favorite dental products. 🙂
How To Make Teeth Whiter With Sultry Soda
Baking soda is my #1 favorite way to whiten my teeth. While sultry soda can be an constructive teeth whitening agent, there are things to consider surpassing using it. I’m going to share a couple of precautions surpassing diving into the very methods. (And flipside friendly reminder to talk to your dentist surpassing doing anything with your teeth.)
Is It Unscratched To Skim Your Teeth With Sultry Soda
Yes, in most cases. While it’s unscratched to use sultry soda to whiten teeth, it can be undermining when used in large quantities. Sultry soda, when overused, can corrode the tooth’s surface enamel. You just want to make sure you don’t use it too frequently, leave it on your teeth for too long, or use too much. A little goes a long way!
How To Use Sultry Soda To Whiten Teeth
Baking soda paste
This is my go-to method. I start by topping my toothbrush with sultry soda and add a little bit of water to make a paste. I add as much as needed to have unbearable for my unshortened mouth. I gently place the paste on my teeth and alimony it here for well-nigh 3 minutes to set. Then, I scrub, using the toothbrush, and rinse. Word to the world: it tastes HORRIBLE. I kind of just flourish my lips up and try to stave tasting it. I do this once a month, but my dental hygienist said it would be fine to do once a week.
Baking soda with toothpaste
You can moreover mix a little sultry soda with your toothpaste, or use a toothpaste that contains sultry soda.
Baking soda mouthwash
This can be a unseemly and constructive alternative to tradition alcohol-based mouthwash. Simply mix 1 teaspoon of sultry soda with 1 cup of warm water, swish, and rinse. (Make sure not to swallow the mixture.)
Baking soda and lemon
This is a worldwide method, but not one that I’ve tried or would recommend. I think that it would be too intense and finger like it’s unnecessary since the sultry soda and water does the trick on its own.
Baking Soda Teeth Whitening Surpassing And After
I was thisclose to sharing some surpassing and without pics but there was no good way to do it without you seeing all of my pores or into my nose lol. So let’s just say trust me that there’s a visible difference when I do this.
Some increasingly of my favorite dental products for shiny, happy teeth and a healthy mouth:
– A tongue scraper. I got mine from Thrive Market and P wanted her own, so now she has one, too. (Use this link and you’ll get 40% off your first order!) This is one of the first things I do each day, and I do this at night surpassing bed, too.
– This mouthwash; moreover from Thrive Market! (It was on sale 50% off last time I checked)
– Cocofloss. This is the BEST floss in all the land. Once your try Cocofloss, you’ll never go back. It’s super thick, has natural flavors, and feels like a loofah for your teeth; it gets everything out from between your teeth.
– Oil pulling. I oil pull in the morning when I have time or surpassing bed. I simply add a teaspoon of coconut oil to my mouth and swish virtually while I get ready for the day or for bed(about 10 minutes), then I rinse and brush.
– A waterpik. Sometimes I fall out of the routine, but I try to Waterpik surpassing bed every night. I notice a huge difference when I do this regularly.
– Our go-to toothpaste for the whole family is Tom’s fluoride-free whitening
– I moreover can’t stress the importance of regular cleanings enough. We used to dread the dentist, but now that we’ve found a family-friendly dentist who is so reasonable in his recommendations (shout out to the best!), it has made a huge difference. I’m moreover fortunate that our insurance covers cleanings every 4 months, so I get my teeth cleaned 3x a year.
Do you use any whitening products on your teeth? What’s your go-to?
If you’re looking for increasingly easy DIYs, trammels out this homemade sea salt spray and this homemade lip scrub for dry lips.
The post How To Make Teeth Whiter With Sultry Soda appeared first on The Fitnessista..